Admission Requirements – Graduate Certificate in Marketing Analytics
All required application materials must be submitted by the deadline in order to be reviewed for admission. Applications that are incomplete at the deadline will not be reviewed.
In order to be considered for admission in Fall, you must complete your application on or before July 1 of the same year. If you want to be considered for admission in Spring (classes begin around 2nd week of January), you must complete your applications on or before December 1 of the prior year.
- Start at : https://www.applyweb.com/apply/oksugrad/
- Click OSU Graduate College Application for Admission then create account (first time users) with username(email) and password
- Log-in at https://www.applyweb.com/oksugrad using your email as username and password
- Fill-in application for admission pages 1 and 2
- On page 3, at the bottom, select Graduate Certificate under Admission Type
- On page 4, select Certificate – Marketing Analytics, then select Term and save selection.
- On page 5, upload your current resume
- Fill-in rest of the pages in the application
- Pay application processing fee ($75)
Transcripts are required to be submitted as part of the application materials, even if the applicant is already in a graduate program at OSU. Unofficial copies can be attached to the application for admissions review, but if an applicant is offered admission to this program, official transcripts are required by the Graduate College as soon as possible. Official transcripts should be sent from the undergraduate institution directly to the Graduate College, either electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org, or hardcopies mailed to OSU Graduate College, 202 Whitehurst, Stillwater, OK 74078.
Tuition and Fees
Please see our list of Frequently Asked Questions for details on application content.
Contact Information for Application MaterialsWatson Graduate School of Management
Spears School of Business
Oklahoma State University
Stillwater, OK 74078-4011
Phone: (405) 744-2951
Fax: (405) 744-7474